I feel like there's always an obstacle that we have to overcome, and for me that's probably my comfort zone. I wear the same sort of thing everyday; Lilly Pulitzer, Vineyard Vines, you know the favorites.

There's a quote, "Move out of your comfort zone. You can only grow if you are willing to feel awkward and uncomfortable when you try something new." that completely describes my style right now. I'm only 15, a teenager, and I'm still figuring out who I am and what my style is and will become. This summer I want to do things outside of my norm and my blog is one of those things.

The reason I'm talking about my comfort zone with my style is because of this look today. I never wear black accessories (shoes especially), but I fell in love with these sandals when I saw them at DSW; I knew I had to have them (thanks daddy ;-) ). If you look through my blog and my everyday looks, you know I always gravitate towards brown wedges, bags, and some bracelets. I want to experience more style and be a little more creative with my looks.











Dress c/o (old) - (exactly) similar | | Shoes (obsessed) | | Bag(old) - similar | | Bracelet: Jcrew

This dress was a gift from Darling Clothes UK (they have literally the cutest stuff, no joke) (thank you!) and I can see myself wearing it so much. It's fun, delicate, absolutely stunning, and perfect-fitting. Nothing is better than a perfect shift dress, and well, this one is perfect. I am already planning other looks with this. I'm thinking nude heels for a summer wedding or a denim jacket and some espadrille flats for a different classic look.

Here is an adorable bag from Darling (check out their site!)

xoxo

5 comments

  1. That's such a precious dress, you look so pretty! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is by far one of my favorite outfits that I have seen on your blog! I love this dress, and your shoes!
    xx-
    Cathleen
    Classy Cathleen

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram