This is basically an outfit repeat (like all of the outfits on this trip haha!) of my outfit from Paul. I exchanged the romper for a black dress to make a fancier look and wore the black wedges instead of the gem ones. I love this look and I think it's super cute and versatile for a trip/dinner outing.






How cute is my sister's dress? She got it at Tjmaxx last week for only $20! What a steal!

Her bag is from Rebecca Minkoff and her shoes are from Steve Madden.


Here's my sister!







Top(Madewell old) | | Dress(Zara old) | | Shoes

I had to add in some touristy pictures, and the DASH boutique because of the Kardashians! You've got to love 'em!

We went to the Rusty Pelican for dinner. While the food was good, the view was even better! I loved seeing the city skyline--it was beautiful! The sunset was gorgeous, too.

xoxo

1 comment

  1. Love your outfit as well as your sister's outfit! love your blog! Followed you! :)
    Stephanie Alexandra (www.stephanieealexandraa.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram