For those of you who don't follow me on Instagram (@style_by_salli), here's a recap of what's been going on!

I love Instagram because it gives my readers a behind-the-scenes look, before stuff hits my blog. ALso, it helps me to grow the audience of my blog, because practically everyone is on Instagram these days.

I've been trying to up my game, and make my Instagram feed a little prettier. I hope it's working! If you're wondering, I use VSCO cam to make my pictures brighter.

1. 

My Jcrew Herringbone Vest came in the mail, finally!! I've been waiting a year for this moment (ha!). It'll go so well with my fall and winter wardrobe. Can't wait!


Adding my "Flirty Florals" post to my feed. Love this bag; I've practically been using it everyday!


Finally in NYC. I'm in love with the architecture. Isn't it beautiful?! I wish I lived here!


Showing my followers a peak at this outfit!


Packing for NYC< and noticing a major theme here! I think I'm blue and green obsessed!


Decorating my room with the roses from my "Roses Are Red" outfit post and with some of my favorite jewelry pieces.

xoxo

1 comment

  1. I love that puffer vest, I've wanted that one for such a long time now!

    Nathalie | She Wears Prep
    shewearsprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram