Now that we're {sadly} at the end of July, I thought I'd share some of my favorites from this month.


fashion

jcrew nike sneakers

These sneakers are everything! And who really thought that I'd become a sneaker addict? Well now {ll thanks to Jcrew} I've been craving some more...Uh oh, I know.

peplum top jcrew factory

It was only, what, $10? How could I not buy it? And it's the perfect top to transition from Summer to Fall. In Summertime you can wear it alone, and during the Fall you just pop a Jcrew field jacket over it and bam--another look.

jcrew pave link bracelet

This could very possibly be in every outfit post ever and it could also possibly be the only bracelet I wear on the blog...I really should get some variety, but it's perfection. I mentioned this before and I'm going to tell you again. You need this bracelet.

rm mini mac

This bag is in almost every outfit post and it's totally fine with me! It's the perfect size for shopping, a day in the city, a quick walk to Starbucks, you name it. I recommend this bag. I seriously recommend it; you won't regret investing in it!




music

enrique inglesias

I'm a huge music-listener. If you know me then you know that's true. I listen to music before bed, in the car, literally all the time. I'm a huge {I know this is weird} rap addict. Eminem (I blame my dad), Kanye West, Drake, you name it; I listen to it. Weelll, I turned on the radio and Bailando was playing and let's just say it was love at first listen. I can't stop listening to it! I've never been a huge Enrique fan, but this song totally changed my mind...




travel & food

dash boutique

I'd always seen it on TV when I would watch KUWTK {Keeping Up With The Kardashians}, but when I was in Miami I knew I had to go! O.M.G. I love it. So when I went to SoHo, I had to go to the New York one! Love love love.

nyc

New York City girl, right here. We go to NYC every year, but when I went alone with my friend it was the funnest trip ever! I'd never been to SoHo before and it was amazing. Can I live there? Right now? Thank god I'm going back in a couple weeks. I don't know how I would survive without seeing the city again!

miami

My other favorite place. That was one of my favorite trips ever! The boat trip {yes please}, the early morning Starbucks, tanning by the pool, macarons {uhm, delish!}, the shopping, and the palm trees {yes, I'm one of those tourists who takes palm tree pictures...no shame!}.

macarons

Ever since last summer when we went to Ladurée in Paris {oh how I wish I was a serious blogger for that trip, how awesome would those outfit posts be?!} I've been on the hunt for them everywhere. I got delicious macarons in Miami and last weekend in NY too!

Shop This Post:



xoxo

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram