Sneakers haven't been my fashion fave, to be honest. Until now. 

I was in SoHo with my friend on Saturday and we (of course) went to Jcrew. I was looking for these shorts that I'd fallen in love with, but didn't buy at the time. I couldn't find them, but who (really) can leave Jcrew without a purchase? So I stumbled across these Nike x Jcrew sneaks and fell in love. They were adorable and I knew I had to have them. So I asked to try them on, and guess what? They didn't have any left. So, I asked the man behind the counter if he could track some down in NYC. He did told me that they had my size at a Jcrew on 98th and Madison. So I thought, perfect, we're going there later anyway, I'll pick them up then. I asked him to put them on hold for me and we left the store (my friend having purchased some super cute navy rain boots). We got on the subway (because cabs are craazzyy expensive) and used the app HopStop. Well, unfortunately, the app wasn't updated on the break-down, or something, of the train we were supposed to get on and we hopped on the Q instead. Well, the Q was headed towards Coney Island and we knew that was wrong so we got off at the next stop, only to find ourselves in China Town. Ugh! So after many failed attempts, we waved down a cab and went back to the apartment to eat lunch. After lunch we took the bus to 79th and Madison. Perfect, we only had to walk to 98th and Madison, and we could enjoy the Upper East on out way. Wrong, we were (again). Somehow, the man at Jcrew was confused about the location of Jcrew and when we got to 98th and Madison, it was a bunch of apartment buildings. Frustrated and tired, we turned back and walked back to the Jcrew Collections store on 79th. They told me that no 98th and Madison Jcrew existed, and also that they didn't have my shoes. They called up the Jcrew on 66th and Madison, and finally we'd tracked down my shoes. So we walked again to 66th and Madison and there it was. The lady was so nice and so helpful and I bought my shoes!

Sorry for the long intro, just had to tell you all about my experience getting these! Ha!



















Shop This Post:


xoxo

P.S. A lot of people have asked my nail color...it's "Mint Candy Apple" by Essie!

1 comment

  1. I was so excited to see how you would style these! I love this so much!!

    Cathleen ~ www.classycathleen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram