I love this look. I mean, how could you not? It's very different from my usual, but I feel myself branching out (clothing and fashion wise).

These shoes are everything. They're my favorite shoes to-date (that's major). The gems are adorable and add bling to any outfit. As different as these sandals are, they go with so much. Surprising, I know. When I bought them I was imagining myself wearing them with only a select few jeans&top pairs, until I realized that they practically go with all my dresses, and rompers, too.

The detailing on the skirt is just an added bonus. I love the fluted style (I've been seeing it around quite a lot) and the white was meant-to-be in my closet. But seriously, the texture is amazing--almost fleecy, but more interesting. I can't even describe it. You'd have to go get yourself one ;-).

And the top? Well I've always loved the "tied-oxford" look, and with this skirt it was a no-brainer. I thought that the texture of the shirt went fabulously with the texture of the skirt. I mean, mixing textures? We're taking pattern mixing to a whole new level.







 Shoes (I found these via Caitlin of Southern Curls & Pearls) | | Skirt(old) - similar | | Top(old) - similar

xoxo

2 comments

  1. ADORABLE! Oh and your header is perfect!
    xx-
    Cathleen
    Classy Cathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey gal! I love your style, great post! Hope you can follow me back. I'd like to keep in touch with you and maybe become friends, since we're the same age/style and starting bloggers :) xoxo

    shewearsprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram