I wanted to start something new on my blog. Short interviews are a quick way of learning the key information about a blogger, company, important person, etc. I wanted to start interviewing, every so often, some of my at-the-moment inspirations and favorites.

To start off, I interviewed Krista of Covering the Bases. I love her writing style and her fashion is impeccable. She lives in the Big Apple #hellojealousy and is a baseball fanatic, so you guessed from her blog name, right? And she works helping with social media for Major League Baseball.






Isn't she adorable? I'm addicted to that lobster dress.

1. When did you start your blog and what inspired you to?

I started at the end of my junior year in college. I honestly was bored one day and my friend told me I should start a blog so I did!

2. Who/what has been the most help inspiring your style and fashion sense?

I think living in so many places has inspired me the most. New York is currently my 5th state (and not my last) and with that comes styles and clothes from everywhere I've lived!

3. What trends for next season are you the most excited about/will want to join in on?

I'm already all about backpacks. I think they're going to get bigger and I can't wait!

4. What has been your biggest splurge and was it worth it?

Biggest splurge was on a bag (go figure). When I first moved to NYC I found it at a resale shop in great shape. I couldn't pass it up!

5. What has been the biggest challenge about blogging for you?

My biggest challenge would be being consistent. Blogging is harder than it seems and getting good content out everyday is quite a challenge for me! Especially since I work 40+ hours a week.

I hope you enjoyed this interview! If you like them, let me know!

xoxo

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram