Balenciaga has always been the brand that I dream of owning, but never fulfill because of the major price tag. Well unfortunately, it's getting harder and harder to stay away...

I was at the nail salon earlier today, and having nothing to do, I started reading ELLE from January of this year. Inside were pictures of runway fashions from Saint Laurent, Valentino (swoon), Prada, Gucci, Diane von Furstenburg, Emilio Pucci, and of course Balenciaga. I was immediately attracted to the matching set from Balenciaga (#gimmegimme). Matching sets are so in this season, so this was probably my favorite from the collection.


Later I went online and found this one too. How cute is it?


And if this had the right price tag it would definitely be Sweet 16 worthy for next year...



Or maybe this dress?



You've done well Alexander Wang, you've done well. Claps to you.

xoxo

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram