Can we talk shoes?

I have one word for you. Birkenstocks.

I've been seeing these shoes everywhere. I mean everywhere.

I prefer the look of the two strap Birkenstock, if I had to choose.

I was actually in New York City with my friend a couple weeks ago and we saw SO many girls wearing Birkenstocks, that we'd say "the shoes!" every time one would walk by. I think that happened well over 50 times in 3 days. I personally think that they are ugly, but everyone says that they're super comfortable and now they're super in-style.




And you know what, I actually kind of dig them now.

Have you snatched a pair yet?

Shop This Post:

xoxo

3 comments

  1. I always laugh just a little when I see Birkenstocks.. My mom has been wearing these for the longest time! When I saw this year that they were trending.. I just can't help it.. I think it's just so funny that my Mom like knew all along that these would be a trend! I will say that they are super comfortable once you break them in, and they also make some cute pairs for Fall as well!

    ~Cathleen www.classycathleen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! My mom has been wearing them forever! I might actually have to buy myself a pair!

      Delete
    2. Really? haha my mom has been wearing them since college! Too funny! Some of them are ugly.. but others are ok! I might get a pair just to wear around town for fall.. Or I'll just write a post about them!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram