All black is pretty much what I've been gravitating towards lately. I think it looks super chic and stylish.

I decided to add some sparkle with my Jcrew necklace, and a tiny bit of color with my field jacket (which I'm never taking off, btw). I loove how it turned out. This would be a perfect back to school outfit, I think.

This is actually a back-to-school collab with my gorgeous friend, Abby of BelleoftheBall45! Go check out her post.





On a sidenote, I CANNOT stop obsessing over my blog design. Is that bad??

Shop This Post:

xoxo

4 comments

  1. I love this outfit, it's absolutely perfect for the upcoming season. I love how you styled with field jacket, it looks great with the necklace.

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit - definitely going to be re-creating it this fall!

    The Life & Times of Belle

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram