So I'm guessing you already noticed?

My new blog design is perfect. Seriously perfect.

I was sitting on the edge of my desk chair just 20 minutes ago waiting for Kory (the wonderful blog designer) to reply with the email that said, "it's up!".

I practically fell off of my seat when I got the email. I almost cried/screamed/laughed (just kidding, I actually did scream, really loud and my dog looked at me really funny).

Before, my blog was ugly. I'm just going to put it out there. It was horrible. I am not a web designer, you know by now. Yes, it was bad. I actually got some cool things on my blog, like making all of the pictures the same size in my outfit posts, making a circular profile pic, etc. I give myself a pat on the back for that, but the logo? Gross. Just gross, Salli. But thank GOSH I found Kory Woodard (the best web designer ever. Here's her link.) who was quick to respond and in under a month it's up and running. Whaatt? 

Yes, under a month. Go hire her! Now!


I'm so pleased. SO pleased.

If you're looking for a redesign, I highly recommend Kory.

And can we talk about the logo? 10000000x better than my before.

xoxo

2 comments

  1. LOVE the design!! So simple and cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm really happy with how it turned out!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram