This bag is ideal for any casual ensemble. A white summer eyelet dress, leopard flats, + this bag? Heavenly. Leggings, a white peplum top, a statement necklace, lace up booties, + this bag? Flawless.

Doesn't get better. 

Oh wait. It does: IT'S MONOGRAMMED. I kid you not.

Oh Salli, that's why you love it so much. Yes, in fact, that is. This is seriously my new favorite bag. I have been using it a lot recently (#totewell) and it's super spacious; perfect for carrying my laptop, chargers, phone, books, wallet, headphones, the whole shebang. Exactly what I need for those blogging café mornings. Plus it'll be a great travel carry on and for shopping trips (because who wants to get a plastic bag #nothankyou).









Shop This Post:

xoxo

6 comments

  1. Love this outfit! That bag is really pretty :)

    Xo,
    Adalia
    seabreezeandstyling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that bag! Madewell always has such gorgeous totes!

    Ellen | A Pop of Pink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They seriously do! I'm obsessed! I'll check out your blog
      XO
      Salli

      Delete
  3. Love it! I've been contemplating purchasing this bag and now I think I will!

    xoxo
    http://styledbyalyssa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the best! I highly recommend!
      XO
      Salli

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram