I usually only watch the VMAs, Grammy's, TCAs to see what everyone's wearing (#guilty). I'm probably the only person, but I seriously get hyped about the red carpet looks.

So who was killing it this year?



Nicki Minaj, per usual was stunning in a printed Saint Laurent dress.


The Kardashian/Jenner sisters were (as always) stylish, Kim's dress was especially a favorite of mine. Balmain is slowly becoming my new favorite designer #watchoutalexanderwang.


Chanel Iman was looking fabulous, and for my personal favorite...



Joan Smalls just stole the carpet. I mean, she honestly did. She looked amazing. Not only is she gorgeous, but her Balmain dress is probably my most-dreamed-about dress of all time at this point.

What were your favorite looks this year?

xoxo

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram