I think this outfit proves that you don't have to spend a ton of money to create a totally stylish look. Am I right?

This gem top ($18 at H&M, I highly recommend) I bought for NYFW, but didn't end up wearing it. I think it's the perfect top and it matches (sort of surprisingly) well with this striped bandage skirt ($30 from Windsor Store).

These shoes ($20 from Necessary Clothing) are really nice and add a great element to this look, as well as the metallic clutch ($30 from DSW).

So every piece in this outfit is $30 or under...How crrazzyy is that??

Altogether this outfit was around $100 dollars. That's pretty amazing, especially because usually one pair of shoes is that much.









Shop This Post (note: the items below are NOT $30 and under...you can find the exact items on the websites linked):

xoxo

2 comments

  1. I love that skirt! I've been looking for a similar one for months, I feel like it could be worn in SO many different ways. Love the outfit!

    Joanne | www.fashion-oh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you look AMAZING! Love all those pieces.

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram