I always have a wishlist going (but who doesn't?!) and I thought I'd share with you!


missguided heels

I've been loving these heels ever since I saw Kenza post about a pair similar (hers are white and have two straps) and also when I saw a girl at FW wearing a pair. I think they'd be fun to style and easy to wear.

3.1 phillip lim mini pashli

I've always wanted a Pashli, but especially since NYFW when a ton of girls were styling them totally adorable. This one is cheaper (obviously) then the bigger size, so if I do get one, this will be first!

3.1 phillip lim pashli

I've been eyeing the big version for a loooongg time. It seems versatile and especially in black, it'll go with my wardrobe easily.

milly matching set

I'M SORRY! I know, I know. I talk about this set all. the. time. But do you SEE it?!?! Honestly, cutest set I've ever seen. That's big.

nike slides

A cheap purchase, and I know will be definitely worth it. They're effortless, comfortable, cute; what more do you need? I was contemplating buying these for Day 2 of NYFW because I knew my feet would be killing me by the end of the day. Remind me again why I didn't follow through?? My feet STILL hurt. Those heels weren't the best idea...

Shop This Post:
What's on your {currently craving} list?

xoxo

2 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram