August was a great month. Personally, I think it flew by waaayy to fast, but that's usually the case during the summertime.

I spent a lot of time working on my blog and I think it's gotten really far. I'm really happy with the new design!

Here are a few of my favorite looks from the past month:





Shop This Post:

Comment below which you enjoyed the most!

On a side note, I leave for #nyfw on Friday and I can't wait! I went shopping today to find a few new additions to my wardrobe, and can I tell you that you hands down need to check out H&M's new arrivals??? They had the cutest clothes ever! I bought a lot from there and can't wait to show you the looks I came up with for Fashion Week! I'll be doing daily recaps, so get ready!!

xoxo

2 comments

  1. I would honestly wear all of these outfits! They're all so cute and stylish!!!!!!!
    P.S. Seriously, how do you get into Fashion Week?!? Do you have to buy tickets?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! You usually get invited to get access
      XO

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram