My first day of #NYFW2014 was even more amazing than what I was expecting. Here is my outfit:








I first went to the Lei Shangbong show at 11 am, which I adored (after seeing two of my favorite girls ever, Courtney Kerr and Kirstin Bazan). The looks were absolutely stunning. Here are some of my favorites:








Here's a little peak at the inside of the tent:




Here is a picture I snapped of Kristin. I loved her look.


Then I went to lunch with my neighbors and my mom and her boyfriend at the Park Hyatt. It was delicious! Then we went to Trump and hung out. It’s so nice!

Next, I went back to the Lincoln Center and took some street style pictures before heading to the Malan Breton show at 6 pm. I loooved it.





Afterwards, I had a grande Cappuccino and a chocolate croissant from Starbucks, and then made my way across the street to the Lincoln Center, where I went inside the tent and hung out a little before the Venexiana show. It was beyond amazing. Every single look was amazing!! I was behind a lot of people, so I didn’t get very many pictures.




After that, I met up with my uncle, his girlfriend, my mom, and her boyfriend at the restaurant where they ate dinner (while I was at the show) and I had some dessert. It was delicious chocolate cake with ice cream. Yum!!

Enjoy my pictures!

Look forward to tomorrow’s recap post.

xoxo

9 comments

  1. Kind of obsessed with the street style pictures you took! & your outfit is fabulous! Looks like you are having a great time!

    Xo
    Devon Alana

    ReplyDelete
  2. This seems like an amazing day! I would love to go to NYFW some day. I love what you decided to wear, the mesh skirt is gorgeous! Those street style outfits are also pretty gorgeous!

    Joanne | www.fashion-oh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's so fun, you should!! I loved all of the street style!!
      XO

      Delete
  3. Your outfit was perfect (of course) and the pictures you took were so good!! Can't wait for tomorrow's recap!

    -Renee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit was perfect as usual! The street style pictures you took were amazing too! I can't wait to hear more about your time at NYFW.

    xoxo,
    Carrie
    http://carrieonblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu!! It'll go up later tonight!!!
      XO

      Delete
  5. Your outfit was amazing and I love all your pictures! Looks like a blast!!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram