I wore this to school yesterday.

Well, long story. I started out with those broken sandals from two days ago outfit, that I "fixed" with duct tape (don't ask) and before first period started, they had already fallen apart. Again.

Then I realized I had a chemistry lab later in the day and we need closed-toed shoes, so my mom thankfully brought me my Sperry loafers (thankk youuu).

So, nevertheless, I wore this outfit and just added the chunky Jcrew bracelet and CĂ©line for kicks.

Oh, and did I tell you I have a slight obsession with Jcrew? This vest is on sale at Jcrew Factory (will be linked below) and the whole outfit (expect for the accessories) is Jcrew.















Shop This Post:

xoxo

2 comments

  1. Your so Pretty !! and you look like a model :) , Love your Outfit also btw ! Hope you check out my blog :)

    xx
    Molly
    http://www.corinnemolly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your vest :)


    spiceadvicexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram