I felt really motivated today and with leather being my favorite right now, I made this dress.

To just run over what I did, I sketched out a picture of what I wanted, cut the fabric for the bodice, waistband, and skirt, and just sewed it all up! For the skirt, I didn't have enough fabric left to do the circle skirt I wanted, so I just put in some detailing around the waist to give it something extra.

It turned out really well I think, and personally, if I saw it in a store, I'd buy it!








xoxo

10 comments

  1. Oh my gosh! I can't believe you made that! I would totally buy it in a store :)

    Hunter
    Prep on a Budget

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's makes me so happy!! Thanks so much
      XO

      Delete
  2. I can't believe you made this, it looks great! What kind of material did you use?
    http://trend-mixblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I found some thick faux leather at the fabric store!
      XO

      Delete
  3. That is so amazing! I absolutely adore that dress. Was it hard to work with leather?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't believe you actually made that dress! It is sooo cute and looks amazing on you!

    Xo! Katelyn // http://asprinkleofkate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salli,

    All I can say is that you are just incredible! I mean you can pull off all of these fabulous styles that I would never, and I mean never be able to pull off! AND you are a fashion designer! Like, can you get anymore perfect? This dress is just perfect, and you look so good in it!

    ~Cathleen Slagle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely incredible! Congratulations, it looks beautiful.

    Mina | Cream Coloured Ponies

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram