As a huge trend this season, I had to style a pair of booties.

They're way too cute and just add a little unexpected leg to this outfit. I love that it's October, but the weather is warm and breezy. My favorite! This laid back dress is instantly ready for a day of shopping with my new She Inside jacket. I love that it's a long jacket, which is another super-in trend. Grab one for yourself!







Lucky for you, this coat is on sale.

Jacket c/o - She Inside | | Booties - Ralph Lauren | | Dress - Brandy Melville | | Bag - CĂ©line

xoxo

3 comments

  1. Love the coat! Super cute details with the quilting!!

    xo, Lizzie
    Haute-off-the-press.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute outfit! In love with the jacket.

    xoxo, Katie
    rosyandpolished.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of this long jacket with your dress! & the booties are fab!

    xo
    Devon Alana

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram