We all have a wish list, especially around this time of year when holidays are creeping closer. Here is my currently craving list as of right now.


1. Phillip Lim Pashli

I'm pretty sure I have talked about this bag a ton already, but I can't help it! It's so stylish and so versatile and I know I would get a ton of use out of it.

2. Bucket Bag

A lot of bloggers have the Mansur Gavriel bucket bag, but that one is super expensive for just a trendy item for the time being. It might stay in style but in my opinion, it's just for this season, so I'm opting for a MUCH cheaper option.

3. Plaid Blanket Scarf

I love feeling cozy, especially when it's breezy and pretty chilly outside. Blankets scarves are great because they're so warm and HUGE. Plus, you can't go wrong with plaid during the fall.

4. Faux Fur Vest

Even faux, these vests are super warm and so in right now.

5. Leather Jacket

Leather jackets are just a must. They go with everything and are super cute. Need I say more?

6. Lace Crop Top

Even though it's getting cold, these bralets are a must have. They're perfect for layering. Under overalls? Yes please.

Shop This Post (the bucket bag below is under $50!):

xoxo

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram