This sweater is the perfect staple for any girl's wardrobe. It goes with everything and is super comfortable. I paired it with a navy and white striped scarf to stay warm in the freezing chemistry room and boots plus my well loved She Inside leather skirt for a polished look.

Oh and the scarf? 10 bucks. I'm not kidding! Forever 21 is the best, affordable scarf store. I may have bought 5? #sorrynotsorry










Skirt c/o - She Inside | | Sweater - Jcrew | | Boots - Nordstrom Rack | | Bag - CĂ©line | | Scarf - Forever 21

ALSO! I was jsut featured on the We Heart Blog which was such a dream come true! Check it out here.
Shop This Post:

xoxo

P.S. I seriously can't stop wearing this skirt. IT'S AMAZING

2 comments

  1. Totally agree! It is a staple! You're so beautiful, by the way. You can pull off any look without trying hard!

    Zoe
    http://thatszoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit and the interview on We Heart It!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram