I'm not a jewelry person, let me tell you. I tend to stick to bags, shoes, and clothes, except for an occasional watch, ring, or bracelet, but when Rocksbox asked if I'd like to be a part of their program, I was instantly excited. It's a monthly service and they send you three items in your box. You can send them in and exchange them as many times as you want and if you want to buy a piece, just keep it and they charge you for it (for a fraction of the retail price)!! I'm on my first box, but I already love this company. They have the cutest pieces!! Here's my box:








I'm addicted to this big blue stone necklace.

Check it out!

xoxo

1 comment

  1. I'm not a huge jewellery fan, but that big blue stone necklace is absolutely gorgeous.

    Mina | Cream Coloured Ponies

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram