My style evolved so much this summer and it really interests me to see it throughout my blog posts since June.

I'm shocked that September is already over! It flew by way to fast, but I'm so excited for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and all of the fun fall festivities ;-).

Here's a quick recap of September:

- I went to NYFW for the first time, where I met Molly of We Heart It and some new blogger friends, plus saw some unforgettable shows

- I become an affiliate with Shop Bop

- I became an affiliate with She Inside (my favorite)

- I became obsessed with the backpack trend (did you know?)

- I officially have a new favorite blogger, Kristina Bazan. Plus I saw her at FW!

- Devon Alana sent me the cutest top (ever)

- I came to accept the fact that I'll never be able to fully tame my hair...someone told me it's chic, so I'm all in!

Here are my favorite looks of September. Which was your favorite?







Hope you had an amazing September, I sure had fun!

xoxo

2 comments

  1. Absolutely gorgeous outfits, I love every single one of them! That plaid skirt with the black blouse is by far my favorite!

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! That plaid skirt is my life!!
      XO

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram