If you haven't noticed, I have a "currently craving" bit on my sidebar. It's a collection of my most-wanted at the moment. I thought I'd dedicate a post to it.


3.1 Phillip Lim Medium Pashli

I feel like I haven't stopped talking about this bag. It's seriously gorgeous! I'm thinking about getting it when I'm in NYC in December because I know I'd use it basically all the time.


Proenza Schouler Ps11

Ultimate dream cross-body. Just a little bit too expensive haha!


Loeffler Randall Booties

I love booties and I love black leather. Therefore, I need these. Makes perfect sense, right?

Buy here

Loeffler Randall Rider Bag

Holy gorgeousness.

Buy here

Topshop Lace Bralet

Pretty sure I talked about this earlier, but I'm obsessed. Wear it with black pants and flats, with an oversized topcoat and a skirt, or whatever and you'll look adorable. Take my word for it.

Buy here

Faux Fur Vest

I've said I love faux fur this season, but have I really said it enough?!

Buy here

xoxo

2 comments

  1. Hi! I love your blog! How did you create the currently craving slideshow on your sidebar?
    Thanks!
    Natalie | allthingsnataliechrista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I love your blog! How did you create the currently craving slideshow on your sidebar?
    Thanks!
    Natalie | allthingsnataliechrista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram