I decided that it was the perfect time for a new blog post. I'm having such a relaxing morning; admiring my newly painted and organize room and laying in bed with my puppy. I also have 5 candles burning (I'm addicted to Bath & Body Works). So what's better than typing up a fun organizational post?

I never have enough closet space (despite the TWO closets in my room...) and I've been seeing the garment rack "trend" everywhere and decided to add it to my room. It adds the perfect amount of style to my room. The bookshelves are a perfect way of organizing and adding a little bit of cuteness to my space. I love shopping bags (Louis Vuitton, Tory Burch, and more) so I added some shopping bags just for a cute touch. I think it's great!

For the longest time, I struggled with my room, spacing, and closet space. I finally decided to let fashion take over my room, and I got this clothing rack. It's a simple rack; a metal rod and some support.

During Spring Cleaning season, I always find myself digging into the back of the closet, only to come upon a piece of clothing still with tags on it. How disappointing is that? You buy something (really cute and in season) only to find it a season or two later, when there's no use for it anymore. That's happened to me so many times, I can't count anymore.

I thought it'd be interesting for this post to count how many items in my closet (from this season) that I haven't worn yet. It was shocking, and honestly, pretty embarrassing. Of all 44 of my dresses, I haven't worn (drumroll please), 24 of them. I'm sorry...what? Most of those still have the tags on them. That's insane. I don't know if this happens to any of you, but this is a constant struggle throughout the year with me.

Well, I decided on the perfect solution. This rack can hold all of my in-season, new, and unworn clothing. I seriously can't get over how useful this is. All of my new clothes, shoes, and accessories go right here and find a spot, until I wear them.












Garment Rack - Container Store | | Bookshelves - IKEA

What are your favorite organizational tips?

xoxo

3 comments

  1. I love this post, it's very creative of you!

    Nathalie | THE COVETING
    www.thecoveting.be

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same problem with closet space, and my garment rack is even starting to overflow too #shopaholic hahaha love the color scheme and how you displayed everything!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram