Here are a few special presents for your loved ones this Christmas. These are a little more expensive, so if you don't want to spend a ton of money, check out my budget friendly holiday gift guide here.


Tiffany's Necklace
Silver here
Gold here

I saw these in the store while in NYC last weekend and OH MY! They are stunning!!! While the gold one is on the *really* pricey side, of $2,100, the silver option is much more affordable. She'll be sure to love it (how could she not? Especially in the signature little blue box?!). Did I mention Blair Waldorf has one?

3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli

I can FINALLY recommend you this bag (I still can't get over it)...Not only is it 1) spacious and 2) freaking adorable, but it makes the perfect gift.

Rebecca Minkoff Red Quilted Crossbody Bag

This bag is seriously cute and so versatile. Use as a clutch for a holiday night out or use the chain strap for daily use. Plus, it's on sale at Neiman Marcus.

Tory Burch Miller Sandals

I know, I know. They're sandals...for the springtime. But they're so cute and are sure to make any girl happy this holiday season. Also, they're gold, so...

Topshop Fur Vest

I mean, if I haven't already stressed it enough, you need a fur vest. This one is super cute and SO soft (I saw it in the store and fell in love)

Ted Baker Bow Dress

HOLY!!!! This dress is way to cute. Oh and if you get her the Rebecca Minkoff bag, it'll go perfectly for a night out on Christmas eve. Navy + red = a match made in heaven.

Christian Louboutin So Kate Pumps

If you're looking to give her a present she's sure to fall in love with (and use to Christmas dinner...) then you're well off getting her these. Louboutins are every girl's dream shoe and thee are holiday-party ready.

Marc Jacobs Daisy

I know, I featured this in my last gift guide, but it's seriously a great gift. It smells ah-maaazz-ing and the packaging is too cute for the holiday season.

xoxo

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram