I went to NYC with my friend, Story last weekend and had the best time. 

I thought I'd do a post on my trip with a little bit of a guide mixed in. If you're ever in the city, I have a list of things you should definitely do!

1. Madison Avenue:

The shops are the greatest. They have Alice and Olivia (the best place in the world) and a ton of my other favorites. We took this in Theory!


2. New York Palace:

Being Gossip Girl fanatics, the Palace is the place to go. Around Christmas time, I'd definitely check it out.




3. Laduree on Madison Avenue:

Delicious...Definitely get pistachio.



4. The Plaza:

Order the classic pizza while you're there. It's one of the best I've ever had.



5. Soho:

Honestly, one of my favorite parts of the city. I love how busy it is and the shops are ah-mazing.



(Taken in All Saints).

6. Central Park:

In specific, Le Pain Quotidien.


7. Café Lalo:

If you're in the Upper West Side, stop by this cute spot for a breakfast or brunch. 

Order the "Breakfast at Tiffany's" meal and you'll be good to go.


8. The Met:

Go go go! My favorite part is the French Renaissance. You must check it out. And don't be fooled by the not so swanky food court...they have some of the best pasta marinara you'll ever taste.


9. Saks Fifth Avenue (Café SFA):

Don't miss out! Around the holidays, Saks looks so inviting. There are swarms of people (of course), but you'll have so much fun. The shoe salon is my favorite floor, by far. They have tables and tables full of Louboutins and Manolos. Plus, stop in at Café SFA in the back for a bite to eat. Their pomegranate green iced tea is the best I've ever had. Plus, make sure to try the crab and corn chowder. It's delicious. I also recommend the line caught albacore tuna salad sandwich or a lobster roll.



Above is my outfit for Saks yesterday. (Top - Banana Republic | | Blazer - Marc by Marc Jacobs | | Pants - GAP | | Shoes - Nike for Jcrew | | Bag - 3.1 Phillip Lim)




Did I mention that we met Ingrid Nilsen at Saks??? Another reason you should go! 


We were on her snapchat story!!

xoxo

6 comments

  1. Great post. As someone who lives in NYC I've never thought to try out the food from The Plaza or the Saks cafe. I will definitely be looking into it. Next time you're here you should check out Sarabeth's if you haven't already! It's my favorite place for brunch!

    xo,
    Alyssa
    http://www.styledbyalyssa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the suggestion!! I'll definitely check it out!
      XO

      Delete
  2. I love that you included something related to Gossip Girl! I watched all eight seasons and I can honestly say it's my favorite show! I will definitely check out some of these places on my next trip to NYC!

    http://www.livinginplaid.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely a favorite of mine!!
      XO

      Delete
  3. Looks like you had a lot of fun! I agree, SOHO is the best. If you ever get the chance, check out Ladurée in Paris on the Champs-Élysées. It's so decadently French!

    I also took a recent trip to NYC and did a short blog post about it. Check it out -- http://www.menagerieb.com/all-articles-blog/2014/12/25/three-winter-days-in-the-city-that-never-sleeps

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks so much for your comment! Ah yes, I've been to the one in Paris! Absolutely amazing:)
      Checking your blog out now!
      XO

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram