Happy Friday!! While I'm super excited that it's the weekend, midterms are next week. I'm excited to get through them and onto February for fashion week, also known as one of my favorite weeks of the year. Even if you're not there, you can watch the shows on style.com! So many bloggers go and it's such a fun experience. I can't wait to go shopping to choose some outfits!

Anyway, here is my outfit for today...I paired one of my favorites jackets with a Brandy Melville dress and of course my loved Pashli tote.




Tote - 3.1 Phillip Lim | | Jacket, Socks - Forever 21 | | Dress - Brandy Melville | | Shoes - Nordstrom Rack

xoxo

5 comments

  1. I'm super pumped for fashion week too! Are you attending? <3 By the way, I'm obsessed with your jacket!

    Zoe
    http://www.thatszoe.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you are rocking the middle part!

    Renee // gimmeglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you! I just recently tried it out and I like it!!
      xo

      Delete
  3. Love the striped dress! I would totally be freezing right now, though. So cold in Ohio!

    Kelly
    Ohio Stripes

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram