Am I the only one who feels like 2014 flew by?! It's crazy how one year ago, I was a freshman in high school and had no idea of all of the amazing opportunities that would come my way.

At the end of every year and into the start of the next year, I like to reflect on all of the positive outcomes of the previous 365 days...

1. Going to NYFW (dream. come. true.)
2. Getting my first sponsor (She Inside)
3. Starting an online shop (recently!!)
4. Getting featured on We Heart It blog
5. Getting my blog redesigned (by this amazing lady!)
6. Getting featured on Seventeen Magazine website
& more!

Here's today outfit.










Sweater - Banana Republic | | Skort - Brandy Melville | | Fats - Tory Burch | | Bag - 3.1 Phillip Lim

Shop This Post:

xoxo

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram