I love posting my daily outfits on my Instagram account. It's an easy way to share and document my everyday style. I put together some of my recent looks for you to see!


Vest - TJMaxx | | Sweater - H&M | | Bag - 3.1 Phillip Lim | | Pants - Joe's Jeans (I love Joe's...)


Dress - Urban Outfitters | | Blazer - Marc Jacobs | | Bag - CĂ©line


Jacket, Socks - Forever 21 | | Dress - Brandy Melville | | Bag - 3.1 Phillip Lim




Bustier - Kora Rae (check it out!!) | | Skirt - She Inside


Shirt - Jcrew | | Sweater - H&M | | Pants - Wet Seal | | Bag - Rebecca Minkoff

I hope you enjoyed these outfits! My account is @style_by_salli in case you want to follow me!

xoxo

2 comments

  1. Thank you for sharing your lovely outfits! I’m pretty sure your Instagram followers are always looking forward to seeing your updates. Well, I do hope you’ll also consider posting your OOTD’s here in your blog. Wishing you all the best!

    Derek Osborne @ Pure Love Boutique

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram