This is my outfit for Sunday, day 3 of NYFW. I actually ended up using this coat a lot more than originally anticipated...I wore it over my sleeveless coat from Nasty Gal for a street chic look to the Tommy Hilfiger show...







Jacket - BooHoo | | Dress - Urban Outfitters (sold out, other options linked below) | | Boots - Stuart Weitzman 5050 | | Bag - 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli (in large)

Shop This Post:
Also, another share here...I met one of my readers, Karen! She has a blog (linked to her name) so you have to check it out. It was so incredibly nice meeting her! She is the sweetest!!


xoxo

Photos by Lydia Hudgens

2 comments

  1. I love seeing how people style boots with dresses and this turned out so great! I love it!

    XOXO
    Marie H.
    Progression By Design

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram