New York Fashion Week Day 2, AKA Valentine's Day. I woke up, and after changing, headed to Le Pain Quotidian for breakfast (croissant, cappuccino, chocolate spread, the works). After that, I went to meet Lydia to take the pictures for my blog. This was the first outfit we shot. I love this cape (mostly because it was only $40...). It was the perfect outfit for Valentine's.







Cape - Nasty Gal | | Skirt - She Inside | | Sweater - Forever 21 | | Boots - Stuart Weitzman 5050 | | Bag - 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli

Shop This Post:

I also wanted to share that I met one of my all-time favorite bloggers, Kristina Bazan at the Tommy Hilfiger show...


She is beautiful inside and out!

video

Above is a video of the finale of the #tommyfall15 show!

xoxo

Photos by Lydia Hudgens

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram