Instagram is my favorite social media (by faaaaar). I check it daily and love seeing all of my favorites bloggers posting fun behind the scenes pictures!! Here's a glimpse into my recent posts!


Skirt - Zara (old) | | Flats - Tory Burch Reva in Black/Gold | | Sweater - Jcrew Factory | | Top - Urban Outfitters


Shoes - Franco Sarto | | Jeans - Gap | | Sweater - Jcrew Factory | | Top - Banana Republic


Zara Haul!! Hat | | Bag | | White Lace Dress | | Patterned Skirt | | Top Set | | Bottom Set


Updated for Spring!


After school essentials!! Planner - Lilly Pulitzer | | Backpack - The North Face


Dress - Urban Outfitters | | Heels - Jessica Simpson | | Bag - CĂ©line


Shorts - Urban Outfitters | | Top - Shop Style By Salli | | Phone Case - Jcrew via my cousin for Christmas!!


Dress - Urban Outfitters (from my sis for Christmas)


Romper - Urban Outfitters | | Hat - H&M

I hope you enjoy my posts!

xoxo

1 comment

  1. Great roundup, love your style!

    http://sequinsinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram