Well, I'm leaving for Miami on Thursday and I couldn't be more excited! I can't wait to take tons and tons of pictures and upload dozens of outfit pictures to my Instagram and blog while I'm there. It's my Sweet 16 birthday trip, which we were going to take this weekend, but we switched it. So, tomorrow is my birthday which I've been dreaming of for so long. I had a dream in my mind of the perfect way to spend my Sweet 16, a party or a trip and I'm happy that Miami is the outcome. It's one of my favorite cities, aside of New York City, of course! Even better that my birthday is over my spring break, so I can take time to relax and not have to worry about school and work the whole day.

Since it's (finally) Spring...I've updated my fashion corner. I wanted to show a new look at it for you guys, since you seemed to really enjoy the first one I posted, last Fall/Winter.

All of these items are my favorite Spring pieces and new things I've picked up for this season. I keep them out on this rack so I remember to wear them before the season's over. I also love getting to see everything laid out in front of me. It's so helpful when picking out my OOTD.



From Left to Right: Zara | | Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.C. | | Kiel James Patrick Monogrammed Cape Codder


Hat - Zara











Bag - Madewell

xoxo

5 comments

  1. Love the blue floral dress from Urban Outfitters! Just bought the same one before I knew you had it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, it looks so good I'm obsessed! Love your bags :)

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right here arrives early spring 2009 and right now there the thing is your mind loaded with some sort of fear of getting laughed with.Spring Fashion Because of your current more flab that does not assist you to don clothes according to your current may.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram