These overalls are amazing. They are my favorite new addition to my wardrobe (except these Adidas sneaks!).

I paired them with a simple sweater, black purse, and sneaks.

First we went to Barney's. We decided to go to the Genes Café where I got a cappuccino and an apple turnover! The view was incredible. 











We also went downtown to visit the New Museum! If you go go (which you must), definitely visit the 7th floor. The glass balcony captures the most amazing view over the city.






Overalls - Topshop | | Sweater - Jcrew | | Shoes - Adidas superstars | | Bag - Céline

xoxo

3 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, love!
      Fan of your channel:)
      XO

      Delete
  2. I love that cross body!

    xoxo,
    Kellie
    Carolina Clover
    http://carolinaclover.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram