Emily and I decided that this location was perfect for this outfit. The tulips are so springy and go along with all of the pastel I featured. I have the faded green top from Zara and the light yellow pashli.

These shoes are a basic necessity, but they hurt my feet like h-e-double hockey sticks. I use Sole Serum  to make the pain go away. They contacted me a while back to send me some of their product to try. And I have to say, I'm impressed. Now that it's Prom season and everyone is going to be wearing their most uncomfortable shoes, Sole Serum is seriously the perfect product to just drop in your clutch or purse to have just in case. Make sure to check out their site here. They've even been featured in Forbes, Seventeen, and Cosmopolitan.







Top - Zara (old) | | Bag - 3.1 Phillip Lim via NET-A-PORTER | | Shorts - Zara (in stores, can't find online) | | Jacket - Gap | | Shoes - ASOS | | Sunnies - Prada

Yes, this denim jacket has become quite the necessity for me these days. I wasn't planning on including it in this outfit, but I felt like it pulled everything together. Yes, it gave it a darker tone, but I like the contrast between pastels and the dark washed denim.

You can also probably tell that this bag is my new obsession. Usually when I get a new item, I'm addicted and I wear it as much as possible. Sometimes I move on, but I can tell this love is long-term.

Shop This Post:


xoxo

Photos by Emily Malan

P.S. Be sure to click this link and vote for me!

2 comments

  1. absolutely love how the denim jacket pulls it all together. yay for pastels colors!

    Stephanie
    petitepastels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd never heard of sole serum, but I might have to give it a try. I've been wearing a lot of ballet flats recently, but they KILL the back of my heel sometimes!

    Kelly
    Ohio Stripes

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram