These shorts are not only the most comfortable-while-still-being-cute I own, but they also add the perfect amount of spunk to this outfit. I usually stray towards the monochromatic, grey/white/navy/black outfits, but decided I needed a change. It's Springtime for gosh sake and I barely have any color in my wardrobe. Take a look inside my closet. Navy on navy on black on grey...on navy.

Well, this is a nice change from my usual and the brown sandals are a good replacement for my too-well-worn black sandals (because remember, I only wear black and navy).





I also used my black leather bag, which I think clashes with my brown leather sandals, but it's okay. Fashion has no rules and no limit, always remember that.

Shorts - Jcrew Factory | | Top - Zara (old) | | Sweater - H&M (old) | | Bag 0 3.1 Phillip Lim | | Shoes - Franco Sarto via Nordstrom Rack

Shop This Post:

xoxo

1 comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram