I don't like to pick favorites, but....well, Rome was definitely my favorite city of the 5 I visited in Italy. I thought it would be a great idea to do some variation of this with every city I visited, for those of you who are headed to Italy as well. It also is perfect for my soon-coming travel section ;-)!

Ladurée

A fan favorite....and it's super close to the Spanish Steps. Knock out two in one hour!



The Hassler Hotel

Mmm those olives were delicious!


Shopping on Via Condotti

 Hermés, Valentino, Chanel, Dior, you name it.


Cappuccinos / Piazza de Trevi

Cappuccinos are obviously better in Italy and these were no exception. They were incredible. Did I mention I had three cappuccinos a day?  This was a café in the Piazza de Trevi. Don't forget to throw a coin in the fountain!


Top of the Hill / Spanish Steps

 Forgive me when I say I have no clue what this was called, but if you walk up the Spanish Steps and turn left and walk for a bit, you'll stumble upon this incredible view of the city.


xoxo

1 comment

  1. Your Rome trip looks amazing.. definitely added to my bucket list!

    http://bysophielee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram