This was probably by far my favorite outfit of my quick weekend in NYC. I actually wore this outfit in Rome (which you probably remember!), but I figured it deserved to get professional shot. I got this gingham at Zara (big surprise) and the shorts are Zara as well (no shocker...)

I thought the green (Zara) sandals were the perfect touch to top off the look. This location is also perfect for the outfit. Lydia picked the absolute perfect spot for this one. 







Top - only $15.99 here Zara | | Sandals - Zara (old) | | Shorts - Zara (old) | | Sunglasses - Prada | | Bag - CĂ©line

Photos taken in Washington Square Park.

Shop This Post:


xoxo

Photos by Lydia Hudgens

1 comment

  1. Salli this is perfection!
    Love Love Love!

    XO Devon Alana

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram