I've had an interest in home decor and interior design for a few years now. The subscriptions to Elle Decor and other interior magazines have piled up in my closet. I used to mark them all up with sticky notes and sharpie, taking notes and looking at designer's works of art. It's fascinating to me, which is why I've decided to start a section on my blog dedicated to it.

Fashion and interiors seem to relate quite a bit to me, so it seems only natural for me to be drawn to the colors, patterns, and textures of design.

I've been in the process of revamping my room just for the occasion, including easy and cheap DIYs and tips and tricks for your own interiors. I'll launch it in a couple weeks, once the room is complete. I can't wait!

For now, I'll leave you with a recent shot of my fashion rack. I love how it showcases all of my new and favorite pieces of the season.


xoxo

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram