I do a lot of NYC guides because not only do I go a lot, but I always like to try new things and go to new places.


Getting to the city. Comfortable travel outfits are key. I stuck to leggings a big sweater and comfy sneaks.


Met these two--Delphine and Claire! I love their Instagrams (linked).






New dress from the Zara sale.


Barney's Genes Café. If you haven't gone yet, go!!




Chelsea Market pouches with cute sayings. I love it!


Right next door to the market, go to this Italian place. This salad was soo good.



Fruit smoothies and juices at Columbus Circle. I got spinach, mango, and banana. So tasty.






Healthy meals from Whole Foods. We got Blue Print Cleanse Juice and sushi/chickpea salad.


We also volunteered at an animal rescue event for Zanis and Rescue Dogs Rock.



Columbus Circle ice cream cones. We couldn't resist!

xoxo

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram