Intermix is honestly one of my favorite stores. Despite the countless hours I've spent drooling over their website and pieces in stores, I've never actually gotten anything from them. If I was willing to spend that much money, believe me, I would. In a heartbeat.

So, since they're having an insane sale right now I've rounded up my absolute favorites. Click on the images below to be directed to the sale website! Enjoy the sale!
Vince Striped Shorts | | Derek Lam 10 Crosby Jacket | | Jonathan Simkhai Crop Top | | Nicholas Bonded Top | | Intermix Off The Shoulder Top | | Thakoon White Laced Blouse | | Alexis Romper | | Skin Jumpsuit | | By Malene Birger Gold Cuff | | Nicholas Striped Dress | | MSGM Patchwork Skirt | | Mikoh Palm Printed Swimsuit

Be sure to check out my new "shop" page at the top of my blog which showcases my favorite pieces of the season!

xoxo

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram