I've decided to continue the food aspect of my blog and share with you a healthy vegetable wrap recipe I made just yesterday.

I started off wanting to create a southwestern salad wrap, but when we didn't have the ingredients to make a dressing I figured this combination would be delicious.

Ingredients:

1 can of black beans
1 avocado
1 cob of corn
1 tortilla wrap
1 leaf of romaine lettuce
A splash of olive oil
A pinch of salt

Steps:

It's very simple and quick. Drain your black beans and cut your corn off of the cob.
Next, cut your avocado in half, slice it, and squish it out into the bowl.



Chop up your lettuce and add it to the mix.
Then add your flavor, salt and olive oil. You can also add pepper and other spices that spark an interest. 


Mix it all together.
Pour some onto a tortilla and wrap it all up.


Enjoy! This is one of my recent absolute favorites. I've already made it three or four times!



(And some Core aka my favorite water ever)...

xoxo

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram