Quick outfit of the day for you! I got this new ZARA top for under $25 a few days ago. I paired it with $7 jeans from H&M which I ripped myself, Birkenstocks, and my favorite black purse.

On a side note, I'm dying for these boots from Stuart Weitzman (favorite shoe designer) and so I decided to clean out my closet and sell a ton of clothes and accessories that aren't used! I have a pair of Stuart Weitzman 5050's which I got last Winter and I swear they pair perfectly with EVERYTHING, so these Lowland boots will be perfect for Fall. Not to mention, suede is so in so these are awesome. Check out my Tradesy account for a list of everything for sale!


xoxo

4 comments

  1. That top is super cute! I loved the studded detail around the sleeves.

    xoxo,
    Amanda
    trulyyoursa.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that top, and the Birkenstocks!! I wear mine all the time!

    Kendal // Life With Kendal

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram