I know I've mentioned this about Fall, but suede is going to be a hit. With that in mind, I located the infamous Stuart Weitzman 5050 boots for, wait for it, 50% off. In suede. Doesn't get better.

Click here to be directed! They have red, black, brown, and dark brown. I just placed an order for a red pair! I can't wait to style them for Fall. Be on the lookout for them in my outfit posts!

Here are some ways to style, featuring my black leather 5050's last February during New York Fashion Week.



gridlock // via



orange is the new black // via


plaid cape // via

All photos taken by Lydia Hudgens

xoxo

3 comments

  1. The black leather ones look amazing! They are definitely on my list of dream shoes!!

    Kendal // Life With Kendal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously love these boots.. so cute. I don't know why I have such a hard time finding winter shoes but I will definitely have to look into those!

    http://bysophielee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram