Transitioning is a weird period in between Fall and Summer when it's still warm, but it's technically Fall. Mixing pieces from both seasons feels weird, but it's how I manage during the awkward stage.

I paired a light blazer from Marc Jacobs over this shirtdress. The sandals are warm weather appropriate and I added my well loved black purse. Having a shirtdress is a great transition piece because you can layer easily with a scarf, jacket, cardigan, you name it or just wear it as-is for a more Summery look.









Shirtdress - H&M | | Jacket - Marc by Marc Jacobs | | Sandals - ZARA | | Bag - CĂ©line

xoxo

Photos by Lydia Hudgens

1 comment

  1. I love a good shirtdress. They can be worn with so many things! I would love to see how you style this for cooler temps.

    Xoxo,
    Amanda
    trulyyoursa.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram