Trendlee and I decided to bring to you a collaboration. They sent me a mini Proenza Schouler bag on loan (which I die for). I used it in a shoot to show you how I styled it. It's the cutest little bag ever and I'm so into orange right now so it made perfect sense! If you use the code "SALLISTYLED" at checkout, you can receive 5% off of your order on an amazing designer handbag!

I decided to pair it with my (mom's) green/grey pants which I'm super into right now (sorry mom!). I wore the white top for a clean base and to help the orange pop. The ZARA sandals are my season favorites and can't stop wearing them.









Pants - Jcrew (linked below) | | Top - ZARA basics | | Sunglasses - Rayban | | Bracelets - Kendra Scott, Brooklyn Charm | | Sandals - ZARA (old) | | Bag - Proenza Schouler via Trendlee (a great little bag--get it while you can!)

Shop This Post:

xoxo

Photos by Lydia Hudgens

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram