So I was back in NYC hanging out with two of my gorgeous cousins and wanted to give you details from the trip. I love sharing what I do in NYC because I love being able to give you ideas of places to go and fun things to see.

day one:


bag - 3.1 Phillip Lim via Net-A-Porter | | Pants - Abercrombie | | Top - ZARA | | Sneakers - Nike via Jcrew


^ Natural History Museum (so cool, you have to go if you haven't already).




^ SoHo...

day two:


^ Le Pain Quotidien with my friend in Central Park



^ Central Park (P.S. all Gossip Girl fanatics: this is where Blair and Chuck got married!)


^ My stunning cousin Chloe and her outfit on Friday! My outfit consists of: Blazer - Marc Jacobs | | Skirt - BooHoo | | Bag - Céline | | Top - ZARA



^ Rooftop Garden at the Met (you have to go-the view is incredible)


^ The Met

day three:



^ Le Pain in CP


^ Peacefood Café ( a vegan spot on Amsterdam and 82nd)



Dress - Madewell | | Sandals - Franco Sarto via Nordstrom Rack


Nails by Bijou Nails in Midtown

xoxo

1 comment

  1. I love all of these pictures!! Glad you had such a great time!

    Kendal // Life With Kendal

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram