I shop constantly, mostly online. I have recently been really into everything from Urban Outfitters. I love the boho vibes and despite it being pretty expensive, I can always somehow end up getting something.

Fall is one of my favorite times of year to shop and buy new things. Especially because of layering,  everything you buy, whether it be lightweight or heavy, is easy to layer during Fall.

I've put together this list for you, to make it easier to shop! I also created a few outfits using these pieces and more...

Check out my SHOP page to see more things I'm craving this season!

Outfits:

One: Intermix Top | | Red Rain Jacket | | Blue Suede Tassel Bag | | Jcrew Shoes | | Ripped Jeans 
Two: Surplice Top | | Leather Skirt | | Tory Burch Kira Bag | | TOMS Booties 

Three: Romwe Poncho | | Blue Suede Tassel Bag | | TOMS Booties | | Ripped Jeans 


xoxo

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram